Donnerstag, 26. Juli 2012

what I've been doing the past days..

smokin ma brains out and staying up way too long. as you can see the sun started to rise already that day. I watched the sunrise. Was really beautiful.





spending time with my chosen family <3. Oliver, Haru, and me. C: Oliver went back to Australia for the next 3 weeks, so I think me and Haru are going to spend as much time together as possible, so both of us won't miss him too much.





enjoying the summer with my real family. That's my sister in law by the way. C: 






being at lovely Julia's new apartment and enjoying the view of the sunset from her balcony. <3







watching Haru and her colleg Caro creating a new video for Caro's blog "The Biatch Box"  - go guys, check it out: THE BIATCH BOX



drinking good black coffee at Haru's place.




and watching Joel (deadmau5) stream, and breastfeed his new kitten, Miss Nyancat.....








so  yeah. I've really been busy..







xoxo,

M.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oooh danke voi lieb von dir.. :)

    Is hoid bei mir a Hobby a.. so a extreme schminktussi wie mi gibts wsl. ka 2s moi, oiso warum soitn do ned andre a wos davon haben? :D

    Mh, twitter hab i leider ned /:
    Möh.. aber du kunast ma a Mail mit deiner Handynr. schreiben? (melanie.birklbauer@hotmail.com)

    I hab nemli im August 2 Wochen a wohnung in Linz, do kunasd jo moi vorbeikuma wennsd mogst? :)
    Wo wohnst denn du z.Z?

    Ja, i muss a sogn dass i heilfroh bin dass i mi verändert & weiterentwickelt hab, und ned so wies bei manche scheint einfoch steckn blim bin in da geistigen Entwicklung :D

    <3 :**

    AntwortenLöschen