Montag, 9. Juli 2012

Wo bin ich eigentlich?

Hey guys.

I just went to Inu's place a few hours ago, cuz she came back from Portugal yesterday, as well as I came home from Urban Art Forms Festival. I'm gonna spend the whole week with my love, so one thing for all my personal friends who are reading my blog:

!!!! I'll probably will turn off my phone most of the time, cuz I really wanna spend as much time as possible with Inu, and I somehow wanna make holidays right after my holidays (I know I'm a lucky mothafucker hehe :'D) so yeah. If there's something really important you'll find ways to let me know it. And in case of emergency write me via twitter, or call Inu, and you can try calling me as well, and hopefully I'll turn the phone on and see what you want from me.!!!!


For everyone else:
I hope I can take many pictures, because I brought my cam with me C:


so people, I hope you'll have fun this week, cause I dolphinately will.





and something for the ones who are interested in fucking good music and deadmau5 being creative as shit:



it's a rather random but still awesomely made vid from Joel and his Crew, and the song is from Noisia, who are a fuckin awesome group, and I'm still bummed that they couldn't play at Urban Art Forms cause they were stuck at the Frankfurter Airport. Fuckin Lufthansa bitches...



take care sweetypies!



M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen