Sonntag, 15. Juli 2012

Home again~

Hey sweethearts,

So as it's sunday I had to go home from Inu's place today. And I am not happy about it.
But yeah, it can't be helped now, and I hope we'll see each other again on tuesday. 

So what did we do this whole week?

On tuesday we went to Plus City ( a huge shopping mall in my city), and I bought myself a Space Invaders Shirt. 

(i have NO fucking clue why this picture has such bad quality though.. ;O; that sucks..)

so the little monster on the shirt is actually green, and I got it because of:

it's deadmau5 btw. :'D I'm such a good little horde member hehe..



me and my love being cutiepies!! :B <3



On wednesday we went to Sigi's Piercing and tattoo shop (they are the ones who made every single one of my piercings, and as you might remember I used to have a lot more in former days xD) cuz Inu wanted to get her labret piercing done.  Unfortunately I don't have a picture from her with the new piercing D: But I promise there'll be some in the near future!! C:


On thursday two of Inu's classmates visited us, and we went out! C: 

well and yesterday we went to some co workers of Patrick, and had a little party there C:

the baby and me, being absolutely beautiful. :'D

Oh and I drew a little something on Kana's (he was the one who made the party) wall:




me being oh so creative...I just did that within 5 minutes, and I have to admit I'm kinda impressed lol. It doesn't suck as bad as I thought it would. It's the first thing I doodled after my art exams 2 months ago...weird feeling :'D I should start drawing again.



well I hope you guys had such a nice week as I did, I wish you guys a nice sunday!




xoxo,

M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen