Sonntag, 22. Juli 2012

Day 11: A photo of a band/artist you like that aren't famous worldwide yet

so, I'm not sure how famous he is already, but I'm pretty damn sure he isn't "worldwide" famous yet.




Netsky, my favourite Drum'n'Bass DJ, from Belgium, working for Hospital Records.

He's getting more famous lately, as I told you in my last post, his new single is the background music for the new Pro7 advertisment, and I've even seen the music video to that song on ViVa.

thb I'm not sure if I like that. On the one hand I am so absolutely happy for my favourite musicians that they get more famous, and get more money for what they're doing, cause they simply deserve it so much.

But what I don't like is everyone starting to listen to EDM recently. Every stupid prick tries to tell me something about my absolutely fav music genre, and I could simply puke. 

As my EDM love (and my most fav person on this planet right now) deadmau5, once said "EDM is a sinking ship, and I'm trying to get a safety vest on and swim as far away as I can". 
And I do understand him, really. All those idiots trying to be DJs such as FUCKING Paris Hilton, Lindsey Lohan or even "DJ" Pauly D. 
Fuckers, keep your hands off this music genre. Something like that makes me go so angry and rant about it all day long. 

I love my music, so fucking much. I put every single feeling, every thought, every second of my life in it, it's like they would be my babies, and stupidass idiots are trying to ruin that. 

Newfags and other unknown suckers. mreh.

I know that I'm in no position to judge over anybody but I really spent so much time with EDM lately, tried to get to know so much more, and right now it's more than just music or a hobby to me. 
It's a huge part of my life, and I think it's just normal that I want to protect that from other people, who are in my opinion not really putting so much effort in it, but still judging over and talking about it, as if they were professionals. 



I cherish my musicians so much. SO freaking much. For everything they are, for everything they're doing. I love them for being such excellent and brilliant minds. 




as a few of you might remember I started with Drum'n'Bass because of my lovely Julia, and just remember that he's one of my absolute favourites in that genre! C:







xoxo




M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen