Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012

Tomorrow!!

..it's TIME!

URBAN ART FORMS


so freakin excited, whoooohoo! already packed all my stuff, and Haru is going to stay at my place for this night, cuz Nina is going to pick us up at 10.30 am tomorrow!

These more than just awesome people are waiting for me:




Paul Kalkbrenner





Justice:





Skrillex !!!




Deichkind:



Nero:




Pendulum:





SubFocus:




Noisia:




Moonbootica:




Turntablerocker:




Oliver Koletzki:



Zedd!!! <3:





DJ Snare:




CAMO & FUCKING KROOKED!!!!!


 



and the fucking best, NETSKY:






and of course so many more!!

I'm gonna give you (hopefully) a looooong post after the festival. Of course about it ;D

So take care, have fun, and I'll be back on Sunday.





Mina.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen