Samstag, 21. Juli 2012

Day 10: A photo of your favourite country artist/band

so first of all...I don't get what they mean either. But here's the proof that the picture really says so:



Soooo..they either mean my favourite artist/band of MY country, which would be Austria, or they mean my fav. band/artist from my FAVOURITE country, which would be a japanese or canadian, or even a british band then, OR. they're talking about country as a musicgenre...WELL..I have no fucking clue. 

So I'll just stick with the first thing that came to my mind. (oh and it was Inu's and Ryu's first thought too)

my fav. artist/band of MY OWN COUNTRY...so from Austria. And there you go:




I clearly pick Camo & Krooked. No doubt.




the guys are actually from Salzburg - Austria, are only a bit older than I am, and are in the biggest drum'n'bass label Hospital Records. (Netsky is in the same label btw. and especially for the german followers, the new Pro7 advertisment has the new Netsky song in the background)
As I just found out they played at EDC this year, which is in my opinion the BIGGEST electronic festival on this whole planet. So they definately made it, and I'm really proud about that and happy for them! C: they deserve it.








xoxo,



Mina.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen