Dienstag, 17. Juli 2012

Day 7: A photo of a celebrity you would love to trade lives with



so it would be ZEDD aka. Anton Zaslavski then. He's a 24 year old (I hope I remember that correctly xD) GERMAN producer, who's in Skrillex label OWSLA

He works there with a few of my favourite EDM artists such as:
Dillon Francis, Kill the Noise, Porter Robinson, Sub Focus and of course Skrillex.

ZEDD and Porter Robinson (obviously xD)


ZEDD and my EDM and musical love deadmau5 <3

Skrillex and ZEDD


ZEDD and Steve Aoki




He's such a young and absolutely brilliant artist, and the fact that he's from Germany, which is oh so close makes me feel that everybody just can accomplish everything he wants. I dig his accent when he's speaking english, that's so cute, and I think it's really funny that a few of the EDM guys make fun of him being german xD that's cute.

So I wish I could trade lives with him, even if it's only for one day! C:







xoxo


Mina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen