Sonntag, 15. Juli 2012

Day 6: A photo of a celebrity who you would like to have a kissing scene with, if you'd be in a movie with them

sooo..there is none. I was really thinking so hard about someone, but srsly no fucking one came to my mind. I was slightly thinking about Jared Leto again, but I really try to use different celebs in every post. 

So an idea came to my mind. IIIIF I'd get the chance..I'd just give it away. As a present. And my present goes to Ryu <3


So if I'd be given the chance to have a kissing scene with any celebrity I want, I'd firstly pick Tom Hiddleston, and then give the chance to Ryu! Here you go sweetie:








so I hope I made u happy, pretty little girl! <33 lots of love for you, my dearest! 





xoxo,


Mina





oh and btw..


 

2 Kommentare:

  1. D'AWWW DARLIN <3
    du bist so liab heast :< <3 <3

    ...das letzte bild xDD


    danke ; ; <3

    AntwortenLöschen