Mittwoch, 11. Juli 2012

20 Day Celebrity Photo Challenge

So as there are summer holidays I finally find myself having enough time to do THIS:



I thought this could be pretty interesting and a lot of fun C:

so I'll just start with the first one:

DAY 1: A photo of your favourite Band

Imma change that real quick into favourite musician as I don't have a favourite band. 

So my fav musician would be:






 









deadmau5




I really don't know when this started, but lately I've become such a HUGE fan of deadmau5. I love all of his work, especially the tracks Strobe, Ghosts'n'Stuff (SubFocus Remix), and Raise your Weapon.
I love how he looks, he is - for me personally - the most handsome man at this planet right now. 
I adore his character (at least that bit that leaks into society and into the horde - his fanbase, I think you never know how a celebrity really is, unless you know them very well personally.) He's being a real troll and a douche most of the time, but I don't care. He's a musical genious, who knows exactly what he's doing and that makes him so incredibly sexy to me. Musical professionals on such a high level are SUCH a huge turn on for me. 
And what I think is so incredibly cute is his relationship to his cat Professor Meowingtons :3
men with cats. I fucking dig it. More than even possible.






he even got Meowingtons' paw tattooed! <3








love,



M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen