Samstag, 14. Juli 2012

Day 4: a photo of your favourite rapper

So, here you go, YMCMB - Lil Weezy













So first of all here need a few things made to be clear.
I AM a fan of Lil Wayne, and I AM  a fan of YMCMB, cuz it used to be Birdmans label and he gave it away to Weezy. I know that there are a lot of people out there who hate Weezy and who hate YMCMB, and you can clearly do that, and I do think and agree with you that their HipHop is worse than oldschool HipHop (you should already know how much I love oldschool HipHop) but still I like his lyrics, and I adore his voice.
But there is ONE thing I really can't stand in YMCMB.
And that's Nicki Minaj. She's fucked up and I don't even know why and when that happened. She used to be really cool, and I really liked her, but when Stupid Hoe came out I was so disappointed and disgusted at the same time. I still don't understand how Weezy could ever let her bring out that song. Ugh.

Oh, and last but not least here's my fav Weezy quote, which fits me perfectly:



"I speak the truth, but I guess that's a foreign language to ya'll "




love, 

M.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen