Mittwoch, 1. August 2012

Kitten Party! :D

Hey guys!!

remember those two? C:

right, my brother and his wife. They're on holidays right now and went to Berlin until friday, so now I'm taking care of their three lovely kitties! 
May I introduce every single one of 'em to you! :3





I'll start with Lela, also known as - Lovebomber Lelsen, Fatty Fatty Boom Boom and Specki. (yes they really are making fun of her weight :'D)

Lela being all sleepy :'3 she's so adoreable

she can get all pissed when you wake her up. I think she was glaring at me cuz I poked her into her belly a couple of times xD

I think she's got such nice fur! and she kinda looks like a lion xD

and there you have her playing "if it fits - I sit!" :DDD this box was just way too tiny for her, but she just squeezed herself in as much as possible xD not sure if she's satisfied tho, doesn't look like it imo xD



then I continue with Mr. Snuggles, also known as Snagobert, Berti, and Hellraiser Berti (I know my brother is being all creative with nicknames and shit..lol)


he's a bit shy at the beginning, but after me being there for a few hours he came up to me, sat right next to me and started to meow and tell me things. so damn adoreable :'3 I listened very well to what he had to tell me! n___n (yes I love kitties so freakin much, duh.)

He really is such a pretty boy!

He'll look straight into your soul!! :DD

oh my, he really is suuuuuch a beauty! *-*



and then to the last, and oh so shy one, Moon. Also known as Moonie, Moonschweindi, and Killercat Moon!


 Moonie is such a shy cat, it really took her forever to come out of the bedroom, so I was hardly able to take good pics..;__; right now she's sleeping in my bed..and I don't wanna wake her up. So I'm just gonna stay at the living room for a bit longer, watching Lela sitting right in front of me, being beautiful!







xoxo,


M.

1 Kommentar: