Montag, 13. August 2012

so guys, here's a quick update. 
I'm going to the hairdresser 2morrow. 

- Sofia Toufa, my love, soon my hair will look as fabulous as yours!!  -


Sofi, you perfect female being, with your perfect boyfriend, and your even better best friend. Y U SO PRETTY? <333 grrroar.


so I'm hardly updating, cuz I really try to enjoy my life as much as I can, especially cause I almost died due to a car accident 2 days ago. No worries, sweetypies, nothing happened. And I can't even believe that myself. But it's true, nothing happened. Here you have the facebook post about the whole story from my best friend. Enjoy.



sorry for the absolute lack of quality. But still I thought it's funny and cute that he wrote that. And I swear to God, that really happened. Another friend of mine, Schmiedi, even posted this screenshot on 9gag. We'll see how people will like that. Even though I don't care, but she really wanted to post that, so of course I let her.
To be honest right now we're somehow laughing about it, but in fact I could've died because of that accident. Or at least have a concussion or a broken leg or arm. And I have nothing at all. The only thing I have are 3 little scratches between my shoulder blades, and that's it. I even went to the hospital and they said that everything is fine. I really have no clue how I could survive that shit, and I'm so sure that I had more than just 100 of guardian angels. But this accident really made me see my whole life from a completely different view, and I really try to live my life to it's fullest now. 


And because of that, I'm going to see this charming, and oh so talented german young man tomorrow:

Cro would be his name then.



So, guys, never forget what's and who is important to yourself, keep telling your loved ones how much you care, and fight for everything you wish for, and last but not least..




take your life..









love,


Mina.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen