Freitag, 17. August 2012

Vienna calling!~

Hellooo, people out there!


yesterday, my lovely baby, Inura, moved to Vienna, to her new little student dorm, cuz she's going to study in  Vienna starting with this autumn!
And I'm with her for the first few days. (Up until Tuesday to be exact.)
Yesterday we organized some important stuff, such as getting her signed into the University, and moving all her stuff into her new room.

as we were waiting for the peepz at the University to be ready for all the new students (which were 2 fucking hours in fact) we were reaaaaaaaaally bored and decided that it would be such a brilliant idea to draw something funny! :'D came out very classy, as you can see!

that's me on her new dorm bed. It's very comfy (thanks to God!), and I think she likes it too! C:

In the evening we went to Akakiko, to celebrate her first day away from home as cool as possible! :3 


I had some Yaki Udon, it was very delicious, and I actually plan on going to Akakiko again in the next few days, so I can eat some more Udon xDD


Lovely Inu had some Green Tofu Curry. It was a bit spicy, and she really liked it a lot!




And now up to today:


That's me at the MQ (Museumsquarter). We went there cuz Inu had to buy Contickets for upcoming Aninite!


that's the baby on her way to the Conticket stuff! C: 



some - oh so cultural - and typical Vienna buildings and sculptures. The sculpture is Mozart by the way!



The Museumsquarter again! :D The sun was shining heavily, and the Baby wasn't impressed by it xD


and last but not least there was a ladybug sitting on my deadmau5 watch today :DDD 



after going around and getting all the stuff done we met up with my father and my cousin.
I haven't seen my father for 4 years and my cousin for 12 (!!) fucking years. I grew up with my cousin as he would've been my brother, and I really missed them so much it hurts. 
It was a very lovely day, and we gonna meet up on monday again, to have a BBQ with the rest of my family (father whise), and I'm really excited about it!
Inura is now officially a member of my family, cuz my dad really likes her a lot, and he said to her today:
"We gonna have some BBQ, and you can come as well. With this - welcome to the family!" 
It was so cute I was nearly going to cry. C:


gonna post pics about the upcoming days when I find the time!






xoxo,

M.

2 Kommentare: