Sonntag, 5. August 2012

How I feel when my fav musicians collaborate

Hey peepz! (First of all hello to my 2 new followers! ❤ thank you for joining my trip through the amazing world of bodymodification, photography, filming, EDM, art, fashion, and music in general. Hope you enjoy your stay! C: )


As a few of you might already know I'm a real fan of Zedd (I saw him at Urban Art Forms, you can read that here click me❤

(that's from the Billboard interview at Lollapalooza Festival 2012 - oh how I wish I were there X_x)



but nooow to the important thing, I recently (well actually that already happened months ago) found out that Zedd officially worked together with Lady Gaga, AND he even was support act at her Asia Tour '12.

here you have the song, and for everyone who owns Born this Way - you have this song already on your iPod/mp3player/phone :D


The funny thing is...I loved that song since I first heard it, what would be more than half a year ago, I just never realized that it's Zedd who remixed it. :'D embarassing. WELL NEVERMIND..I'm even happier now cause it feels like two worlds which I really appreciate with all of my heart collided. (and they were having babies. beautiful, amazing, stunning babies. hurrdurrr..)



Same goes for Porter Robinson!

 (Billboard interview at Lollapalooza Festival 2012 too~)

He officially remixed Lady Gaga's Edge of Glory.

there you go:




I'm talking about the whole "official" thing on purpose, cuz Skrillex remixed Gaga too, but I'm not quite sure if this was officially appreciated by her.


so let's all just quick cherish the Queen GAGA




and OWSLA for being such a great label with such amazing artist like Zedd, and Porter  ❤❤❤










xoxo,


Mina. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen