Montag, 30. April 2012

No Bass no fucking Fun!

FUCK this shit out of me, damn I just found some freaking AWESOME remixes of GaGa songs and a bunch of other stuff.
As I'm not on facebook for quite a long time, I'm just gonna do that over here, and it's especially for Pat!!
I just need him to listen to that stuff!! 
Babyboo, I know that you'll love that shit!


Thats' Pat btw, and I took that Picture. C: This post is just for him! <3

So I'll just finish talking, here's that brilliant stuff:


I think the titles stand for itselves anyway.








following track is such a bouncing little babyboy, and man I fell for it immediately, and DUDE I have huge feelings towards it. <3 fuck yeah. (as some of you might remember..Music is my fucking life. It means EVERYTHING to me. I clean my soul through music, it's my inspiration, and my therapist. Just if some of you might think it's weird to talk about music like I do xDD)


please fucking cherish that band. They are BRILLIANT.


so I think I just might stop here, because there are SO many brilliant remixes, I'm just gonna piss my pants out of this awesomeness anyways.


Hopefully a few others will like that stuff as well ;D


Mina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen