Samstag, 21. April 2012

Birthday Birthday!!

Hai gaiz!! :DD

My aunt turned 50 today, and we celebrated that at her and my uncles house! C:
First she invited all of us for lunch, and it was absolutely delicious! We went to a very neat restaurant, and my uncle paid for everything! >^< soooo nice!!

Afterwards we went home, to sit in the garden, talk, drink coffee and eat selfmade cake from my cousin and my aunt!


soo here we are, sitting in the garden.
starting from left to right: to the complete left, the one with the black shirt and the sunglasses is my brother, next to him, the girl with the tattoos is his wife aka my sister in law. Next to them there's my uncle, he's also wearing a black shirt, but has greyish hair. The one who flourishs that much and is kinda bald in the middle of his head is my grandpa xD 
And that lovely lady with the turquoise shirt is my aunt aka the birthday kid! C:



here's my lovely mother. <3



To the left is my sister, and in the middle my grandmother. C:


Again, the one to the left is my brother, after him my uncle, and the bald man is my grandfather.
The girl in the front is my sister in law aka my brothers wife. n_____n




and that's my style from today:

shirt, skirt, leggings, jacket AND scarf are all from H&M <3 oh how I love this classy motherfuckers. Purrrrrrr.




It was a very nice day, and I loved to spend time with my family. <3


so long,
Mina.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Find ich auch, dein Outfit gefällt mir :)
    Und mit der Familie im Garten sitzen und Selbstgemachtes zu essen ist eh immer total schön. <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Dankeschön! C:
      jaaa, total, es gibt einfach nichts besseres!

      Löschen