Dienstag, 10. April 2012

Cro - e▲sy. (pic heavy)

stay calm, and listen to CRO


hello dearies,

as I'm freaking busy with school I'm not able to update as much as I want to..

BUT a lot of things happened:

first of all I'm pretty busy with deviantart right now, AND I received an answer from one of my most favourite artists in the whole world!

Gottfried Helnwein

here you can find his homepage: Gottfried Helnwein Homepage




don't know if you can read shit lol, but this is the screeny of helnweins answer. Not much but STILL!! he's like SO FUCKIN FAMOUS!! sklcjdkfasdjfj!! can't handle this shit!




Something else I can't handle is that Lady GaGa, who is obviously my goddamn Queen, has new tour dates. Which include Vienna. I am PISSING MY PANTS! Me and Patrick, we'll definately go. I am so nervous!!! fuckedyfuckfuck. #bestthingthatcouldeverhappentome






OTHER THAN THAT:
I am pretty active with deviantart right now. 
again I'll give you the link to my page: Mina's deviantart page C:
come by, and take a look, I would appreciate any favs or even watchs.

I found a few old pictures I made, and even a few of myself, which Patrick made. Here they are:

this is my cousin Lex. He's like a brother for me, because we grew up together. He asked me to be the photographer at his wedding. His wife's name is Lotte C:
They are having their first anniversary in a few months. n____n





here you can see his sister,  my cousin Nicole.


this is his former band member, Tosh Cassidy



And here are a few older pics of myself:


 made by my photography professor Leo Kislinger


those pictures were mady by Patrick.
hope you like 'em!


Tomorrow the easter holidays end, and school starts again..=___=
well then..


so long,

Mina.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen