Sonntag, 25. März 2012

Sweet Sunday~

so today I was actually really lazy...I can't cope with that shitty time change, and it's almost 11 pm right now, and I'm not even a bit tired. Which wouldn't be that bad, if I wouldn't have to get up at 7.15 am tomorrow..
Well nevermind.

Today I took a chocolate bath! *Q*  


I got it from my cousin, it's from the brand "Kneipp", and it really smells awesome. It must've been so expensive T^T sheesh, she shouldn't have.. It's actually pretty viscous and the whole water turns brown-purple-ish. It smells intensely like cocoa, and I'm really really happy about it. Made me feel so much better afterwards haha!




after that I've realle been artistic..I want to start making paperchildren, and today I made my first one! C:

here you can see my workplace~

I made a Jared Leto paperchild, here you can see the outlines, and my iPod xD I was listening to Paul Kalkbrenner <3

And that's how it turned out!! I'm really satisfied with it, because it's only my first one, and I really think it turned out well..
Here you can find it on deviantart, and favourite it, if you want C: I would appreciate it!  -> paperchild - Jared Leto


so..that actually was my sunday. A bit earlier I straightened my hair, and made pudding ;Q; deeelicious.
I think I'll be going to bed soon..
I wish everyone a good start to the new week! 

sleep well,

M.

2 Kommentare: