Montag, 12. März 2012

monday update. (pic heavy.) C:

So, as it's monday, and I'm really bored during class, I'm going to make a very pic heavy post. 
I wasn't posting for the last month, because of private reasons, but I experienced so much in those few weeks, and I want to tell you a bit about it. 


so, lets start with the oldest pic I found. I went to Venice in September, and I found that beautiful pic on my phone yesterday. This was my first view after waking up in the very uncomfy sleep-wagon. We just arrived in Venice there. It was simply beautiful and stunning, because I think the rest of my mates were still asleep, and it was completely quiet. The person on the left is my art professor. He was just glancing out of the window, because he was very amazed as well. 


so, that picture must be 3 months old by now. As I told you in an earlier post, my hairdresser completely ruined my hair, and I had to walk around with a hairstyle like this for almost a month. But to be honest, I was so freaking relieved, because it didn't look that bad, actually. Right now I'm not able to wear my hair like that, cause my roots are HUGE by now, but I'm still not allowed to bleach my hair again so yeah. I have to wait. And see what will happen. 



well, after I spend most of the time during day with my classmates I kinda made a collection of the pics when the girls next to me fell asleep because of the breathtaking boredom during class. In the first picture you can see Andrea, and she was really really exhausted that day :'D then comes Nici, who is sitting next to Andrea. If I remember it correctly we had maths lessons, and she was just too bored..
And on the last picture you can see Nadja, she actually falls asleep quite often during school..Maria, who is sitting next to her, painted her face with that pen. Nadja wasn't amused at all after she woke up. :'D



Well, that's just random I guess, and the things I do when I'm bored in class. Scribbling at any paper I can find. 



So after one month without straightening my hair, or even blowdry it, I was able to do something with it again. Man, was I relieved. That Redken stuff really healed my hair.


I got a tongue piercing a month ago, and I'm not quite sure if I mentioned that in here...but yeah. There it is.



so I kinda improved my cooking skills I guess? :'D I made chocolate-chip muffins as a birthday present for a friend of mine. As his girlfriend (who is a very very close friend of mine) told me, they were simply delicious. 
Well the last picture is just a simple pic of a meal I had a few days ago. I barely cook meat, because I actually don't like it that much. Especially red meat is very gross, I think.



A went to a friend of mine, whom I haven't seen for ages, her name is Schmiedi. And that's her little kitty "Mucki" C:




so and now there are a few pics of myself with my current look:



unfortunately they are all very blurry...



Oh, and I recently found one of my ooooldest band shirts!! 


it's SOOO huge, and sooo comfy *Q* I decided to keep it and wear it as pajama xDD; it's from the black metal band "Lja". They are from Norway, and used to be one of my fav bands. 





so loooong,

Mina C:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen