Samstag, 10. März 2012

answering Miko's questions C:

So..I didn't update here for quite a while, so I'm doing that now, because I have to erase my boredom. Thanks to Miko (bananalolita.blogspot.com) for tagging me C:

first I have to start with 11 facts about me:

1. Madre Monster (GaGa) and 30 Seconds to Mars are my life right now. They are my biggest inspiration and I love them for everything they do and what they are.
2. I can only fall asleep while listening to drum and bass.
3. I attend an art school, and I'm graduating this year, and after that I want to study photography.
4. I am highly obsessed with people who have tattoos. The more the better. I think that's incredibly sexy.
5. I love bodymodification, I have both of my ears stretched, and I used to have a lot more piercings than I do nowadays...I got my first piercing with 14, and it was in the lower lip. I got snakebites before it was cool. #fuckinghipsterbitches
6. I love unique, urban, and documentalist photography, and Terry Richardson is one of the reasons why I want to become a photographer.
7. Right now, at the age of 20, I can say that I found myself. I know who I really am. And I am so incredibly thankful that I was allowed to experience that in such a young age.
8. My vacation after school will be the "Urban Art Forms Festival" which is an electronic festival. If you believe it or not ;D
9. I love my two cousins as if they were my siblings. We even treat each other as normal siblings, because we grew up together.
10. I'm into blonde girls, and into dark haired men.
11. I have a high aggression potential, but I learned how to deal with it. But it can still happen that if people really piss me of, I say things that I might regret afterwards.

and now the questions Miko asked me:

1. Who is your biggest inspiration?
Lady Gaga. Because everysingle of her costumes, and every musicvideo touches me deeply. I would've made every single one exactly the same. It's kinda as if she would be in my mind. Which is..in fact..mindblowing ;D

2. What would you prefer: Games or Fashion?
If I would have to choose..I'd say fashion.

3. Do you have a tumblr/twitter account? 
I do have both of 'em. royalechelon.tumblr.com and twitter.com/royalechelon but I barely add anyone in twitter.

4. What was your favourite TV show when you where a child?
I guess that'd be full house. I loved uncle jesse.

5. Are you satisfied with your looks?
I truly am. Still my hair is ruined, but who the hell cares? xDD it still looks good, so yeah. I'm madly in love with my new tongue piercing btw.

6. Fur/fake fur/no fur? 
if fur, then only fake.

7. What is the main color in your closet? 
I have to admit that would be black.

8. If you could choose where would you like to be born in your next life (assuming something like rebirth existed)? 
well I don't care that much about where, I care more about who my parents would be. But if I could choose, I would say Great Britain.

9. What is your absolute favourite food? 
phew. That's kinda hard to decide...I think..The curry my best friend, inu, makes.

10. Coke/Pepsi/Dr.Pepper/Red Bull Cola? 
 Coke and Dr. Pepper.

11. What's your favourite fashion style? 
People with bodymodifications, if that could be considered as a fashion style.


I'm not tagging anybody else, because to be honest - when I get tagged it bothers me. Most of the time. But for now it was a nice way to waste some time, haha. But if anyone wants to continue that, feel free to use the questions Miko made.





an old pic I recently found. On the right you can see Miko (yes the one who tagged me C:)
and it's me (the black one haha) and Nyu. 
Nyu is one of the cutest, prettiest and nicest girls I ever met. And she's one of the bravest as well.
I miss having fun with her, because she's so much fun. 
if you want to visit her blog, feel free to do so ---> nyuicecream.blogspot.com



so...that would be enough from my side. I'm recently a lot more online on my tumblr acc, than I am here. 
Feel free to add me on tumblr as well, would be nice! :D

3 Kommentare:

  1. ;_________________________________; das biiiild <3<3<3<3<3 minaaaaa ich hab fast grad bleart D: <3 Wir müssen uns unbedingt mal wieder sehn ok ;A; <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. das bild is schon sooo lang her, aber soooo toll!! ;O; ich hatte es schon fast vergessen, aber es is so schööööö~öön!! jsckjaödfj *can't handle my feelings' <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
      klar, absolut unbedingt müssen wir das!!! ;^;

      Löschen
  2. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen