Sonntag, 11. März 2012

Summer plans 2012 - and why my best friend is the best human being in the world

I have a few pretty awesome plans for the summer 2012.

    As I'm graduating this year I really wanna go on a special vacation, so that's what I planned:


  • first, I am totally going to Urban Art Forms Festival, in Graz this year:



 This years lineup features:
Justice, Paul Kalkbrenner, Skrillex, Noisia, Fritz Kalkbrenner, Moonbootica, Turntablerocker, 16Bit,  and a lot more.


and here's the official movie of last year:



  • then I probably will attend the Frequency Festival 2012:


The line up from Frequency this year features:
Casper <3, Kraftklub <3, Placebo, Korn, Beatsteaks, Milow, Katzenjammer, MIA;
and they even have a Nightpark for electronic music, which features:
Camo & Krooked <3<3, John B <3<3, Modeselektor, the Sonic Cubes and many more. 


here you have the official Frequency video 2011

 
So these festivals would make number 7 and 8 on my list. I've been to 6 festivals up until now, and I think as long as I can find the time and the money to go to one, I will always do. They kinda seem to be a hobby of mine haha. xDD




  • And I plan something special with my best friend, Inu. 

that's Inu, btw C: I made that picture. <3

We plan on going to London. I've been to London before, and I want to go back to Great Britain so bad, and she said she wants to go with me. And I am truly happy about that. following pictures are from deviantart.com:



I really can't wait to be back home again...





And Inu is the best person in the world, because she was just being too cute a few moments ago.
I said that I don't feel that well, it was a fucking exhausting day, and my eyes hurt, and yeah, I just feel like shit atm, and I really wanna go to bed soon.
And she said, that she wants to take me to a rollercoaster in summer, because she always feels so completely free after driving with one. :DD that's too cute. Actually I'm afraid of the hight, and especially of rollercoasters, but with her, I would attend one. xDDD and then probably die peacefully haha.




so long,

Mina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen