Mittwoch, 18. April 2012

let's fucking VyRt!

soooo, 30 Seconds to Mars are going to VyRt next week on friday!
And me and Inu bought a ticket, so we're going to be a part of it! *excited*

The WEIRDEST thing about that is, that Jared is choosing certain people who bought a VyRt ticket, and he's going to call them.
First I just thought this is a big joke from the guys, but he really did, and there are videos about the calls he already did on twitter and on youtube. 

I. am. amazed.

that's a gif from one of the videos. As you can see, he is really calling someone from the Echelon. C:


So, I am excited *-* We're VyRting for the first time, so I really don't know what I'll have to expect. As I know Mars are going to talk how they will continue everything from now on, and stuff...we'll see. I'm kinda nervous about what they're going to say. Hopefully there will be a new album. I don't care when, I only care about that there IS going to be one.




Other than that it's a fact now that Lady Gaga is going to come to Vienna, on August the 18th.
Am I excited as shit?


So I hope that Patrick and Inu can go with me. Would be awesome. Patrick and me, we always said that if she's going to come back to Austria, we're going there together, and to be honest, if he's not able to go, I'll have to think twice about going as well..



Yesterday I was rather frustrated cause of so much stuff that I gotta do for the art exhibition, I'm a part of, next week...and I bought myself a new shirt, to cheer me up xDD; 
I got really sloppy pics of it, but nevermind.



pictures are blurry as shit,  but I don't give a fuck. meow.
There's a motherfucking skull on it, with golden words written on it. SO SEXAY. dafuq.



so long,
Mina~

2 Kommentare:

  1. schöne mina is schön <3


    A freundin aus meiner klasse fährt nächste woche auch nach linz zu dem VyRT event c:

    und adfhsdfhsdu ich wollte auch zu lady gaga live und genau da bin ich in griechenland *crying like a baby D:*

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aww, danke baby! <3 ;Q;

      event? ich wusste nicht, dass es da in linz ein "event" gibt. Weil eig. kannste dir ja nur online tickets kaufen, die du dann im inet einlösen kannst, dann kannste dir damit nen live stream angucken. Aber vielleicht hat sich in linz ein grüppchen zusammengeschlossen, die sich die kosten aufteilen, und das gemeinsam gucken.
      oder weißt du was genaueres?


      ja, wir wissens eh noch nich fix, weil patrick jetzt vorerst echt nich frei kriegt, und kA..mal schaun. vorallem auf den preis, weil wenn sie 100€+ kostet, werd ich ned fahrn. is mir zu teuer, für das geld kann ich 3 tage lang auf ein electronica festival fahrn '''D

      Löschen