Samstag, 14. April 2012

Hi no hikari sai todokanai~*


If the whole world is grey and nasty. I listen to Miyavi's - Hi no hikari sai todokanai.
That is and will always be my MOST favourite song from him.
Oh man, how much this man was my life a few years ago. Should start listening him more again.


The birds are in heaven right now. And I know that they're doing good. It's nature. Nature gives..and it takes. 


You'll be missed. But the sun..the sun is often out.



I made a few pictures of my new haircut, yesterday.
Hope you like them. I do. C:



















M.


2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich find dein neuer Haarschnitt steht dir echt gut, auch wenn er recht kurz ist. :)

    Und das mit den kleinen Vögeln ist echt traurig, aber sowas passiert. :( Hab auch schon einige traurige Situationen im Garten meiner Elter miterlebt.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. danke, das is sehr sehr nett von dir!

      ja voll, ich bin zwar mittlerweile echt "drüber hinweg" aber anfangs fand ichs echt irrsinnig traurig..

      Löschen