Freitag, 20. April 2012

friday evening and upcoming art exhibition~*

Hey bumblebees! <3

I recently found pictures on my cam which I've taken a few weeks ago.

I didn't upload them yet, so here they are:
(unfortunately I still have my old hairstyle on 'em =__=)




As you can see I found my old Plateauboots again! <333 Prrrrrrrrr. They are so lovely. I got them from Demonia 2 years ago, and they're still my loveliest babyboos. 
I used to give all of my shoes names, and if I remember correctly these are Aiji and Maya. Named after LM.C
(Oh and I didn't do shit with the settings on the cam, so nevermind. I was too damn lazy. Actually that's a shame. I hate pictures taken with a SLR cam, that have such bad quality..)


So as I'm part of an art exhibition next week I had a lot of stuff to do for that, so I really hadn't that much time to make pictures of interesting stuff..so I'll just upload two new ones with my new hair.


I really LOVE how the hairstyle came out, and my hairdresser is simply the best. 




Other than that there are only 7 days left until VyRting and I am SO excited. Not just because we're going to watch Jared, Shannon and Tomo with a livestream, but because I can spend time with Inu. We hardly see each other due to graduation stuff, and those days mean the world to us. <3



Oh and I want to add more gifs about myself and my life into my blog, because Nyu inspired me to do that. She started doing it, and I really think it's rather cool. You need to go to her blog anyways, it's so awesome!



So this is from the first site, and I don't really like how that came out, because of the colours and stuff. I have a webcam on my laptop, which is rather shitty and the microphone doesn't work, and as one of my closest friends is in Portugal right now I just bought a new one from Logitech, because I love skyping with her, and if she doesn't hear shit, it sucks. So this site doesn't really care if I have the Logitech one plugged in, it'll take the laptop one anyways. And that's what sucks. Cause the cam and the quality and just everything SUCKS.


This is the one from the second site. I was able to choose between the two cams, and it really satisfied me, and in fact I thought this one is way easier to deal with. Very simple.

There are always the names of the sites on in the right corner of the gifs, so you can find those sites easily.


Nyu gave me another one, a better one, but I didn't get it until now how to change the cam. I'm not even sure if you're able to do that. 





so long,
Mina.








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen