Freitag, 27. April 2012

Sun is shining everyday*~ C:

Hi peepz! :3

On tuesday was the first warm day for two weeks I guess.
So I packed my things, called SasuHaru and then we met in the city!
We went to "Billa" to buy some food, and get something to drink.

Both of us got a smoothie from the well known brand "innocent. by nature."
This version was very cute, because it said on every pack that if you buy one, you adopt a bee! :3


I got Billy, the Bee! *Q* and it's just TOO CUTE!

They seem to be a very nice company, and they always write cute little things on the back of their drinks:


SasuHaru and I went to the cultural part of Linz, to chill, eat and drink our smoothies.


I started to take pictures of her tattoos, and she made pictures of myself xD




and here comes Miiiina!! :DD



After that we decided to go to the "Lendn" which is a very green and grassy place near the denube in Linz.


That's the view from Hauptplatz towards the Lendn.

And now comes the view from the Lendn when we finally arrived:


As we arrived there we met Lisa, my classmate, and we joined her and her friend! C:

That's Lisa. She's a very nice and kind girl, and I like her style a lot! She wants to study fashion after we graduate!

SasuHaru being cute! C:






I really like Lisa's tattoo, it's very fragile, just as she is! C: fits her perfectly, in my opinion!



by the way, SasuHaru bought herself a new Lipbalm from H&M. Flavour: Vanilla Ginger *-* yummy.


myself C:




We were enjoying the nice weather, and the very fancy and classy people around us! x3

funky guy with a pogo stick! *3* 


SasuHaru calling her boyfriend, Oliver, because we wanted to meet him later! C:


Lisa being cute, and cleaning herself xDD


so after the sun kinda set, and it immediately started to become cold when the sun left, Sasu and I decided to go back to the Hauptplatz, to meet Oliver there!


that's the plague statue which stands on the Hauptplatz!



And here you got the cutiepies, SasuHaru and Oliver! 






It was a very nice day, and I enjoyed spending time with my friends!



so long,
Mina.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen