Samstag, 14. April 2012

life and death..

Today is a black day.

I just went out on the balcony, and found the birdie babies....missing. 
The nest is empty.
And there's one lying on the ground. Dead.

I am so...deeply sad and sorry for them. From the bottom of my heart.
I feel so sorry for the birdy parents, and for the babies..I know that's just nature, and life and death is one big circle, that will forever be united. But still..I'm sorry. 
I watched that little family for the past month, and I really started to like them.
And now they're dead. I don't think that they deserved that. Too young too die in my opinion.

I'm crying my heart out, as if I were a little girl. But I don't feel embarassed. I'm just sad about how this short life had to end.

SasuHaru will come by, and help me bury the left one. The dead one.
I still hope that the parents just brought the babies to another nest..and this one just got dropped, and..had bad bad luck..

To think about the parents coming back to the nest, expecting nothing, and finding it empty, without their beloved babies..makes my heart cry.


so long,

M.







Wont you open them once more?
Your face is starting to look sleepy
Why are you not saying anything?
Though you're not all alone...
If I paid attention to "your" screams
Could we return once again to that time?
Yes, if everything were just a dream
Then hurry and wake up right away...
Is the pouring rain,
Falling down to wash everything away?
If I paid attention to "your" screams
If I paid attention to "your" screams
A requiem to "you" my dear
"I hope it reached you..."





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen