Dienstag, 24. April 2012

shopping spree and I was on TV xDD (pic heavy)

Hai gaiz!!

Today I went on a shopping spree. C:

First I went to the city with my lovely classmate Julia.

We went to Bijou Brigitte, because she got 2 more earlobe piercings


After that I met with Patrick. We went to H&M were I bought a shitload of stuff:

I really like that one, because it's so nerdy. :B and I love grey shirts. <3


Unfortunately the quality is SO bad, so you can't see what's on the shirt. There are bikes on it, and it says "Two wheels are the only wheels you need." I really like the colours.

And this one is my favourite <3 It reminded me a lot of the "Cro" Merchandise Shirt I really really want to have.

I'm madly in love with Cro right now, and I really like that shirt.


Other than that I bought black skinny jeans and a new skirt and new leggings as well.


AAAND I bought a college jacket. I always wanted to have one of those, and I really like it. Even though it's a bit big -.-

I'm sorry that the quality of those pics is so shitty, but that's my phone cam, and to be honest I don't want this to be a fashion blog anyways, I just want to show you guys my stuff, and want to know what you think about it C:


After shopping we went to Sasu's place, because she got two budgies, and I wanted to see them C:

Here you have Sasu licking a lollipop

And that are the budgies C: The yellow one is called Jake and the blue one is called Finn after the characters from Cartoon Network's "Adventure Time".

Here you have Sasu, being cute.

And here is Patrick - looking funny xD

Patrick went home after a while and Sasu and me started watching "Adventure Time".

I really like that show, it's SO superduper cute >A< <333



AND NOW THERE IS THE MOST FUNNIEST THING OF THE DAY:

A friend called me and told me that I was on TV today ''D
The people from the ORF (which is the main channel of Austria) must've filmed us while we walked on the Landstraße in Linz.

http://tvthek.orf.at/programs/70016-Oberoesterreich-heute here you have the link. On the right side you have a kind of sidebar where you can choose between different "topics"
Just click on the "Krach im Kinderkino (2:20)" and then watch it. 
You can see me and Patrick from 00:30 until 00:34 
It's not that long but still I find it very funny, because the topic is about noise and how young people ruin their ears while listening to way too loud music. I think they only picked me, because I was wearing my headphones xDD 


All together it was a really funny day.



Take care, 

Mina.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen