Dienstag, 1. Mai 2012

webcam abuuuuse!! [gif overload]

 hai gaiiz!!! <3



as I am bored as hell, I just kinda raped my webcam xDD that poor thing. 
So here you can see how I looked today. C:




I got a new cool liptstick from my mum, it's from ASTOR and called "Perfect stay - transferproof lip tint & care"
I like it a lot because it looks like an ink pen, and it applies the colour smoothly. I hardly colour my whole lip, only the part in the middle, so it would look like I just ate a candy x3


Did I ever tell you guys that I really got the GaGa photobook for Christmas? I got it from my ex girlfriend, and I really absolutely love it. Terry Richardson was the Photographer, and as some of you might already know I'm a mad fan of Terry, he's a brilliant genius imo.



I'm listening to Netsky atm. (even though it has nothing to do with that picture) He's one of my fav drum'n'bass artists, so please check him out! <3
Songs I prefer:
*Take it easy
*Starlight
*Everyday 
*Everyday (Rusko cover)
*Tomorro's another day



I wore my tight necklace today, I haven't worn it for quite a while, and I think that's a shame. I got it from Claires. C:



Okay guys, now comes a huge picturemash x33





that's my new ID for deviantart!! What do you think?


Well I guess that's all for now!


kisses and hugs <3



Mina.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Oh you're so cute ! ;A;♥ and I love your smile, it's so adorable ~c:

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. n'awwwwwww!! >////< thank you so so much honey!! C: ♥♥

      Löschen