Samstag, 12. Mai 2012

got tagged~

I'm not posting the rules, because as many of you might already know I NEVER tag back. Everyone who wants to answer the same questions as I do - go ahead. But I won't make up new ones. Sorry.~

I got tagged by the lovely Rei ♥


1. What's your bad habits?
I tend to be mean when I'm angry, unsatisfied or tired. I know that's totally unfair to my friends, but they seem to get along with that, because most of the time my comments aren't that harsh, just..bitchy. And in that situations I tend to always need to have the last word. 
And I'm lazy, and I always start to do the very important things way too late. ugh.
 
 
2. If you should go to a desert island for a three months, what three things and one person would you take with you?
I'd definately take my iPod with me + the charger and something that would make it possible to make electricity. The person would be my best friend, Inu.


3. What genre of music you can't stand, why?
Indie. I FUCKING hate Indierock. UGH. why? because I can't stand those stupidass whining boys crying into the goddamn microphone. That's why.
 
4. Do you think that betrayer needs a second chance?
Depends on how he/she betrayed me. But most of the time - no fucking way.
 
5. If you could eat only one food next three years, what would you eat?
Sushi
 
6. What are the three things, you can't live without? Why?
my iPod, because music is my therapist, and I can't go through a single day without listening to music at least once.
Everything else actually doesn't matter that much, but if I need to choose 2 other things I'd say my bed, because I freaking love my bed, and my external hard drive because that thing seems to have my life in it.
 
7. What do you think about homophobics?
stupid, simple minded people, who are mostly afraid of their own homoerotic thoughts.
 
 
8. Is there some kind of style you can't stand? What and why?
No, there's actually no style I can't stand. Everyone should be able to do whatever he wants to, and to dress however he wants to. I'm very familiar with a lot of subcultures, and I'm really interested in so many of 'em.
 
9.What is your favourite band, and since when you've listened it?
Oh gosh..there are far too many. My favourite band at the moment would be 30 Seconds to Mars and I listen to them since 2010 I think.
 
10. Which countries you've visited, and which countries you would like to visit?
I've been to Italy, Turkey, Great Britain and Germany before, and I'd like to see so much more. I want to go to Japan at least once, and to Scandinavia as well. I used to be madly in love with Scandinavia when I was about 14 years old I guess..
 
 
 
11. Three person you can't live without?
Inu, my mother, Julia


peace out, guys.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen