Montag, 14. Mai 2012

Urban Art Forms 2012!!

SOOOOOOO IT'S DECIDED THEN!

I am totally going to Urban Art Forms 2012! *yooosh* *so freaking excited*!!

First I really wasn't sure if I'm going to any festival this year at all, because I was so exhausted after NovaRock last year, I said that I'm not going to attend a single festival this or the next few years.
Well as expected everything came different, and I am going to UAF 2012. 
It's going to be my summerbreak holiday and I'm really REALLY excited!!
I already posted about it here summer plans 2012 post

So here are the oh so wonderful, pretty, lovely tickets!! *Q* <333~


ain't they so freakin pwetty? ;////////////; sheesh..

 As you can see I'm madly in love with 'em xDDD <33

I'm going there with my lovely friend Haru, who actually is the owner of the second ticket I'm holding in the pictures, with my ABSOLUTELY ADOREABLE AND LOVELY CLASSMATE JULIA <33 who's one of my closest friends, and a few other people, who are a lot of fun!



And that's what can be expected:































And YES Skrillex is going to play. Am I pissing my pants? FUCK YEAH!
Is the drum'n'bass Stage aka. Hospitality Stage my fucking life? Oh HELL YES. Am I barely able to breath? #Whatisfuckingair




I wish everyone such a nice monday, as I'm having it!! C:

btw..finals start on wednesday :'DDDDDD

2 Kommentare:

  1. Da is ja meine Karte auch *___*
    Ich freu mich schon sehr, meine Liebste >DDDD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hübsch ist sie, wa? *3*
      Und ich mich erst, Herzibärli!! <33

      Löschen