Samstag, 5. Mai 2012

Ruki - Paperchild

Hey peepz!

Here's my second paperchild!

Ruki from the well known band The GazettE


let's start with the pencil work first:


I always work with mechanical pencils in different sizes. One from "Faber Castell" in the size 0,5 and the other one from "ARISTO"  with the size 0,35 which is the thinnest I got. I use it for face and hair mostly.


now the inked outlines:


I worked with "STAEDLER" pens only. 3 pigment liners in different sizes as well.
0,05 for hair and face.
0,1 for other bodyparts and jewelry
0,3 for chlothing and the microphone



and here's the colouration:


I worked with COPIC pens mostly. Coloured all of it, and added the shadings and the lights. After that I worked with aquarell colour from "Schmincke" just for some details and the finish.


And here's the version I uploaded on deviantart:

if you want to watch that on deviantart, here's the link:


hope you guys like it!

I had a lot of fun during doing it! 


loves,

Mina

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen