Montag, 28. Mai 2012

my fav. birthday present, and my love C:

Hey gaiiz! :B

so, first the most important facts:

1. I turned 21 last monday, and I celebrated on friday. I'm going to do another post, just about the party and a few things I got from my lovely friends!!~

2. I passed ALL my written exams! 8DDD yeeeeeeey! I was really concerned about it, because me and Julia, we both had a really bad feeling 'cause of the economics written finals..but both of us (well actually everyone of my class) passed every written exam. I'm really proud, and now only the oral exams lie ahead of me.

3. this post is mostly going to be about my fav. birthday present, and the pictures I made of Inu. I really think they turned out awesome!


So let's start with the pictures of Inu I made (if you wanna fave my work on deviantart, here you have the whole picture series: click me!

let's start:









I always wanted to make cool pictures of her plugs, and I finally had the time to do so, because she stayed with me the past 3 days. As many of you already might've noticed she's a very very beautiful girl. To be honest there's no one I find prettier, and nothing on her that's not beautiful to me.
She actually dislikes being photographed, but today she said a really cute thing: "I actually really got used to being your model. You're the only one who's allowed to make pictures of me, and I like them."

Besides her being my model we really spent awesome 3 days, and I wished she could've stayed longer. A lot of people start to annoy me when they surround me for more then 24 hours, but she doesn't. To be honest..if I could..I would move together with her in this exact moment. But unfortunately she had to go home today, and I already really really miss her.


So let's continue~

My fav birthday present: (well at least for now xD Inu said that she has another present for me, but it just didn't arrive yet...I'm very excited, because I really don't have a single clue what it could be..)

- the present is a deadmau5 shirt!!! I got it from Landi, and man I already love it to death! It's very pretty and I'm so excited about it, because I've really become a HUGE deadmau5 fan lately!




excuse my crappy face! x'DDD


btw the trousers are new as well. I bought them for Urban Art Forms, because they're really comfy and not too hot.




hope you like my stuff!


so long,

Mina

 

4 Kommentare:

  1. aaa happy birthday dear ! ;A;♥ *though this is a little bit late* And congratulations for passing all your exams~ ♪(*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. aaaaaaaaaawwwww thank you honey!!! <333 really, thank you so so much!

      Löschen
  2. happy bday!!! <33333
    pretty pics!

    AntwortenLöschen