Donnerstag, 20. September 2012

What makes my heart jump the last few days.






yes, deadmau5 tweeted the lyrics of this song, a few days before he made his relationship with Kat official.


His happiness makes my heart jump a million miles. I'm really honest. 














so that he surpassed this painful time a few weeks ago really gives me so much hope. He's happy and that makes millions of Horde members (which I feel included with) so goddamn happy too. I never really cared about any couples if it comes to celebrities, but this is really making my heart fill with joy.



and Marina, my prom date for friday is making me happy too <3


autumn is coming, and everything seems to calm down a bit. I really need that break, and I feel so happy in such an odd way.




- Take me out tonight
Where there's music and there's people
And they're young and alive -

1 Kommentar: