Donnerstag, 6. September 2012

.Grind//Corey.

So...I used the babyface Corey as my model again. :'D I had fun. I'm not sure if he had, but he's pretty on the pictures, and that's all that matters! C:












-
"Everyone of us is art, drawn by life."




//


I'm gonna add some music news here, because I think they fit. 
Corey's favourite band are the Deftones. They're releasing a new album pretty soon, and I wanted to show you the album art work right away. In my opinion it's amazingly beautiful.



2 Kommentare:

  1. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa faaaaak.
    not sure if japanese or japanese. -^-
    geila scheiß :D do werd i definitiv amoi einihean.

    und: geile fotos. wie imma. inu approves.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. definitely JAPANESE!! I'm pretty curious about it, tho..

      danke, für das kompliment, my lovely one!

      Löschen