Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

October is going to be a concert month for me!!! :D

Sooo the first concert coming up in October is going to  be Bauchklang at Posthof in Linz (at 4th, October to be exact)




the guys are from Austria but nowadays pretty famous all around the world. They're a group of beatboxers who ain't use a SINGLE instrument at all on their shows. If you've never heard anything of 'em - go check this out:


and something more pop-like:




so I've seen them live twice, and I'm already looking forward to my 3rd time! They really are one of the best live bands ever! (imo they almost surpass Deichkind, and that really means something, cuz Deichkind are an AMAZING live band)


and ten days later I'm going to Vienna, with the lovely Haru, Schmiedi, the O, and Landi, to watch Casper and Kraftklub together:




I've never seen either of the bands live, but I really adore them so freaking much. They're german culture, and I'm glad the german music went straight uphill in the last few years. 


sooooo, I'm exciiiiiteeeed and can't wait for October! >w<





xoxo,


Mina.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen