Montag, 17. September 2012

what I did this saturday - DOT : KOR presents High Contact at Schlachthof



so, as you can see there was a thing going on at Schlachthof in Wels. The guys from DOT : KOR (which I basically know nothing about, only that a friend of Inu, who she grew up with, is part of that label) organized an electronic party, and FUCK IT, it was absolutely fucking AMAZING!



I really didn't expect that much, cuz I've never heard of ANY of the artists that were playing, and I've never been to the Schlachthof in Wels ever before. But the location is pretty fucking awesome, and the musicians were a FREAKIN BLAST. Really. They were absolutely amazing.



the pictures I took have an awful quality, but still, you can somehow figure out how it looked like there.



Here you have the guys from Twisted Technique. The guy on the right is the one Inu grew up with, and basically we knew about the event because of him. THEY WERE FUCKING INSANE. I was there in the first row, and really they blew my fuckin mind. They're somehow like Camo&Krooked (and everybody should know by now how much i freakin LOVE Camo&Krooked) and a bit like Knife Party (they even have a little ripp off of Bonfire from Knife Party  in one of their songs) 
I mean I've seen quite a few electronic artists by now, and I've been to quite a few events, but this shit really blew my mind. I am absolutely amazed, and I truly wish them so much success with what they're doing. They deserve it.

So please guys, check out their soundcloud page: CLICK ME!! They have one song uploaded there!




this picture is blurry as shit, but it still looks cool imo.



so I really was dancing my ass off, and as I've been standing in the first row they made a million pics of me, and filmed me a million times too ///D so yeah...if that shit will ever  leak to me, and I MIGHT think that it's cool, I'll probably post them here.


Meanwhile have a dancing Porter Robinson, instead of me..
















fancy Porter, eh..








ANYWAYS!!! (excuse my little Porter Robinson flash..)


The night even got funnier, cuz as we were standing outside, just finishing our drinks and stuff, Corey just suddenly and most calmly walked out of the Schlachthof :''D

So neither of us knew that we were there, and I was pretty happy to see him xDDD after asking him a million times why the fuck he was here, and why the fuck he didn't say a word we just agreed that both of us didn't say shit, and both of us have been there the whole night, we just didn't see each other :''D

After that he basically didn't know where to sleep, so we just took him home with us, and yeah..here are some pics of him, being fancy and dead at the same time the next day:



I had to wake him up 5 fucking times, because we had to bring him back to the Schlachthof at a certain time, cuz he had to record some of his drumset stuff, and all he could do was getting up, going to the garden, lying down back again there, and being dead :''D



But after a while he finally was able to get up.. C: my two loved ones in one picture! ^___^ <3



So to be honest this night was so fucking epic, and there really is nothing that could've made it any better. The music was a BLAST, and the location was so damn awesome, and just everything was perfect!
I even got such a fancy bracelet!!

the top one of course :'D the other one is from Urban Art Forms..actually I have so much more of em, but I cut off all the festival bracelets last year, and I just didn't have the heart to cut off the Urban Art Forms one..and I prolly won't be able to cut off the High Contact one for quite a while neither..






oh and something else absolutely fantastic happened on Saturday.

My beloved favourite musician deadmau5 has a new girlfriend, and it's the most beautiful and amazing woman I could've ever imagened. It's fucking Kat von D. I've been a fan of Kat von D since I'm freakin 15 years old, because she used to tattoo Bam Margera and Ville Valo from HIM, and they're really good friends if I remember that correctly. She's always been a huge rolemodel to me.
Guys...I'm so happy about this, they're fuckin perfect. I mean look at that:

(stole the pics from lovely Marina <3)








she's so amazingly beautiful, and I'm really happy for both of them. C: <33 This makes my heart jump.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen