Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

50 shades of Tumblr

Okay, so as I'm REALLY bored right now, I just decided that I finally wanna do some of those (don't mind my boredom guys, but if you're interested in a few of the answers, feel free to check 'em up :3)


1. What is your best friends name?  Christina or Inu

2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now? grey panties with black crowns on it (motherfuckin royal, yo.)


3. What are you listening to right now? Hardwell - Spaceman


4. Whats your favorite number? 21 - it's my birthday date


5. What was the last thing you ate? cake, I suppose.


6. If you were a crayon what color would you be? purple or light blue, of course.


7. How is the weather right now? it's dark cuz it's night and it's a bit raining


8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Would be lovely Lisa then


9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? teeth. It's always teeth.


10. Do you have a significant other? Inu


11. Favorite TV show? The big bang theory, I guess. 


12. Siblings? 4 absolutely adoreable halfsiblings <3


13. Height? 1,72 m


14. Hair color? chestnut brown


15. Eye Color? hazel brown


16. Do you wear contacts? yes I do. cuz I'm fuckin blind.


17. Favorite Holiday? Chrrrrrrrrrristmas. :B


18. Month? July (most of the Festivals are in that month)


19. Have you ever cried for no reason? who hasn't?


20. What was the last movie you watched? Jennifers Body with Inu I guess..


21. Favorite Day of the Year? I honestly don't know/care


22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? in fact, yes :/


23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? HELL NO.


24. Hugs or Kisses? both


25. Chocolate or Vanilla? both!!


26. Do you want your friends to respond to this? if they want, why not.


27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you? Lisa


28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you? Inu, cuz her phone is always far far away from her xD


29. What books are you reading? special ones, tho.


30. Piercings?  used to have 4, now only have 2 that I currently wear. one tongue piercing, and one labret.


31. Favorite movies?  HOOK, Leon the Professional, Party Monster


32. Favorite football Team? Manchester United (I'm srs)


33. What are you doing right now? listening to music, talking to Marina and doing this shit here.


34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn? butterrrrrrrr.


37. Dogs or cats?  both. But if I'd have to choose, I'd pick kitties. :3


38. Favorite flower? Orchids


39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do? got caught so often in class while writing text messages.


40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex? yes, Corey.


41. Have you ever loved someone? oooh yes. C:


42. Who would you like to see right now? deadmau5, Zedd, Porter Robinson, Dillon Francis, Steve Aoki, Nero, Camo&Krooked, Skrillex, and all of 'em together in a big live show. kkthxbye


43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? not a single one, cuz I grew up in Vienna, and I currently live in Linz and I lived in upper Austria for the past 12 yrs.


44. Have you ever fired a gun?  never.


45. Do you like to travel by plane? I enjoy it quite a lot!! C:


46. Right-handed or Left-handed? right handed.


47. How many pillows do you sleep with? I don't sleep with a single one lol :'D I just don't need them


48. Are you missing someone? right now? yeah I miss Lilith, and Corey, and Inu, and actually everybody, cuz I've been sick the whole week and I couldn't see anyone .___.


49. Do you have a tattoo?  unfortunately not yet. But it really is just a matter of time.


50. Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with? Marina aka tau-v2
(she actually is my prom date, lol)










can you feel the love tonight?

2 Kommentare: