Donnerstag, 6. September 2012

VMAs 2012



sooo..just finished watching the livestream of mtv's VMAs 2012.
That shit was pretty rad. 
Rihanna won the award for best video of the year with We found Love. (as if I care.) And that chick didn't even thank Calvin Harris :'D In fact it was his song, and on top of that he was the DJ for the night, so he was on stage ALL THE TIME. And she didn't even say shit! :'D well he kinda said somethin about it on twitter anyways lol.
I, personally, would've prefered M.I.A. with Bad Girls for video of the year.
Dillon Francis said that he wants to be the 6th member of OneDirection so bad, and that he even was on stage when they performed. Holy sheeet. x''D 



Well if he really was, is something I can't tell you, cuz as I was watching the stream they just showed the installed webcams of the whole area. And those bitches were switching from "AudienceCam" to "BackstageCam" to "HallwayCam" to "WhateverCam" within 5 minutes. 

So in fact I haven't seen a single performance completely, neither anything else :''D But it was fun anyways, especially when Nicki Minaj was getting her award for whatever, and the cams simply switched to Amber and Wiz Khalifa. This was so fucking hilarious!



some (in this case pretty famous) people obviously agreed on my sense of humor:


and other people said that Nicki Minaj looked like Ronald McDonalds second cousin. And I agree with their sense of humor. :'D


Other than that did Skrillex not win the award for best EDM video. (unfortunately - but Calvin Harris won, and I'm satisfied with that too). And he wasn't even there, even tho he had his own seat reserved:


yep. Definitely had the chance to sit in front of Emma Watson. But simply didn't show up! :'DD


other very funny things that happened:

PSY - that guy who made Gangnam Style was there too!! :DD




this absolutely made me burst out in laughter.




Drake - not being sure if he's excited about Rihanna winning the video of the year award...or not.




Rihanna and Katy Perry simply not caring.



and tbh I have NO CLUE what Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz are doing there.




well, and Dillon Francis trolling the fans.


So that were the VMAs 2012 for me. Fucking funny and hilarious the whole time! :'D kept me entertained pretty well .

And for everyone's sake, I'm gonna watch em 2morrow completely, without shitty webcams switching.




i love the VMAs. And I always will. Probably because I know almost every weird musician who's attending that shit lol.

1 Kommentar: