Freitag, 28. September 2012

Gettin ready for tumblr prrrrom.

Soo guys, as tumblr prom is going to be on October the 21st, I was just trying out some outfits, and asking my lovely prom date Marina if she likes them. And thanks to God she does :DD so that's what I'm gonna "wear". (yes I'm fucking excited about that. FO. REAL.)


lololololo, I dunno what to say.



rad.




so this is gonna be the whole thing with the suit-kinda-jacket on.


look at my fancy stickers. and yes I know I commited the hugest sin in photographer world. I used the fucking flash. I'm not even sorry.


can you see my neat golden cat?? :DD


going down for some black....



....and white.





NOW ENOUGH OF THE PICTURE SPAM. Meet my lovely and absolutely gorgeous, and so freakin beautiful prom date, Marina:








We gonna rock that shit so hard.



 

1 Kommentar: