Freitag, 1. Juni 2012

congratulations to ME!

Guuuuuuuuuys...

..I was being VERY nice to myself and bought me a new deadmau5 album and live dvd! :B *herpderp*

 so here you have both of 'em. The album "for lack of a better name" and the DVD "Meowingtons Hax 2k11 - Toronto" 

I haven't watched the DVD yet, because of lack of time..I'm very excited about it!
By the way: the DVD is called Meowingtons Hax, after Professor Meowingtons, Joel's (deadmau5) cat. 


 Men with cats. I dig it.


So let's continue with the album:
 





 I really like the cover, and just everything about the album. The cutest thing is the picture of Joel and the little text where he thanks everyone who helped creating that album. C: 


Now the DVD:








Even prettier imo. ///D 





Well I'll let ya all know what I think about the DVD when I watched it C:



Have a nice friday, sweeties!











Mina.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen