Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012

Thank you! ♥

So today arrived a very lovely parcel at my place!! ♥


it's my birthday gift from my lovely friend Lilly ♥

She's in Portugal right  now, because of an exchange thingy from her University. There are only 10 days left until she comes back, and GOOOSH I can't even find words for how much I'm looking forward to that.
We've never been apart for that long (it's 4 months by now) and I really started to dislike that whole situation a month ago. So I'm really really glad that she'll be back so soon. I miss her a lot ;___; ♥

She's my soulmate, and I love partying and just spending time with her. Months ago we actually met at least once a week, but now that she's that faaaaaaar away...we only have skype and text messages left..

I'll be so happy when I can hug her again! ♥

Baby, I miss you so much..please come back soon ;_; life without you is shitty, and Linz misses you as fuck. Come back to meeeeeeeeeee!!! ♥♥♥♥


So now I'm gonna show you the gifts from her! (I think it's so incredibly cute that she's sent me a parcel all the way from Portugal ♥ and I know that she's always reading my blog, so I wanna use that way to thank her)

such a lovely card ♥♥♥ It's very very pretty! (thank you lovely, for everything you wrote in there. I love you. And you know that! ♥)



that's so freakin cool xDD Home-style japanese noodles ♥ from Yakisoba! They really really tasted great! Thanks again, lovely! ♥


 this shirt is so goddamn freaking beautiful!! ♥♥♥ Lilly, danke danke danke! es is echt so schen! i glaub i muss weinen xDD i hab di echt so lieb ♥♥♥


I miss you, and I'm SO looking forward for you to come back! ♥


And that's her, my lovely pretty honeyboo:
 
 
 she's the one in the middle C:

She's the ultimate party girl! (Hasi..waunst wieda do bist..gebn ma ungefähr SO schub!!)

And this is for you, my love:




4 Kommentare:

  1. oh gott, i bleah!! ICH. MUSS. WEINEN! freut mi, wenns da gfallt!! :))
    jz dauerts nimma lang und wir sind wieder vereint! Frikken Chicken Teriyaki Bug und ois!!
    LOVE U SO MUCH

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Frikken BUGS und EVERYTHING! kella, und ois und afoch ois ois ois! china palast <3 CHINA PALAAAAAAST! <3

      Love you even more!

      Löschen
  2. Das Shirt ist echt ma geil. xD
    Schön, wenn ihr euch bald wieder seht. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. iknorite? :DD
      ja, ich freu mich schon so >w< morgen holen wir sie ab! C: *hibbelig*

      Löschen