Montag, 5. Dezember 2011

schlaflos in Linz.

「I’ve been thinking of everything I used to want to be
I’ve been thinking of everything of me of you and me
This is the story of my life 
and I swear to God I’ll find myself in the end 」
 
 
「Look at me when Im talkin to you
You looking at me but I’m lookin through you
I see the blood in your eyes
I see the love in disguise
I see the pain hidden in your pride
I see you’re not satisfied
And I dont see nobody else
I see myself」 
 
「Lookin at me now I can see my past
Damn I look just like my fuckin dad
Light it up, thats smokin’ mirrors
I even look good in the broken mirror
I see my momma smile thats a blessin
I see the change, I see the message
and no message could been any clearer」

「I'm gonna marry the night,
I won't give up on my life,
I'm a warrior queen,
live passionately tonight.」

「And you can bring me to my knees, again.
And I'm on the outside, and I'm looking in,
I can see through you, see your true colour,
cause inside you're ugly, ugly like me,
cause I can see through you, see to the real you.」
 
 
 
 
 
~ I clean my soul with music. Music is my therapist. I love my music. I live my music.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen