Donnerstag, 15. Dezember 2011

I'm free as my hair!~*

So FIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY!!! i went to the hairdresser yesterday. My hair was a complete mess after not cutting it for two months, and the hair colour faded away so freaking much. did look like shit.


so finally I have a new haircut and a new colour :DDD *excited*

i look like someone from star wars xDD;;
my hairdresser really did a good job C:
So the blonde was a real pain in the ass. It's still not as blonde as I want it to be, so we have to do the whole thing all over again next week, but for now my hair really needs a break. x'DD

Oh, Pat stopped by yesterday, and he has a new hairstyle too, so we made pics C:



Pat says he looks stupid on this one, so he made his face blurry xD it wasn't my fault!


So, if you ask me now if my hair isn't dead yet, I'm gonna tell you: All hair is dead.


so long~

3 Kommentare:

  1. Saaag mir das es weißblond werden soll :DD
    Was man sieht sieht schon vielversprechend aus, es passt dir *lülülü*

    And if hair iz thaz deet, trai diz what i found foa an week ago, it makez hair adowable like hell:
    http://www.henkel.at/atd/content_images/GlemVital_Kurbalsam_Superfrucht_212865_print_1772H_1772W.jpg
    Ai iz totally in wuf wit tha C:

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. @shiro: ja es wird weißblond "D wir färben aber erst am MI wieder, weil ansonsten wärn mir glaub ich meine haare ausgefallen haha! :'D sie brauchen mal ne pause~
    i will trai diz! o3o looks good!

    @patto: danke ^___^ <3

    AntwortenLöschen