Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

[Put your paws up, Monsters...]

So I haven't updated my blog since a week or something, so now I'm just gonna make a long post, instead of a few little ones.

I'm starting with what I'm listening to at the moment: 30 seconds to mars - Echelon
I'm writing this, because what I'm listening to, defines me. Most of the time. 




So on Tuesday I met my friend Pat C: we went to the coffe shop and to H&M, were I just handed him some good looking stuff, he tried it on and - it fits him perfectly :DDD

i really like that pullover, and he can wear such things, because they fit him perfectly. the only thing that's irritating is the price tag x'D


We are so AHWSUM! DD: unbelievable!



As I said before, after going to H&M we went to coffe shop C: <3~*

Pat got a "christmas coffe" at least I think that it was called like that, and I got hot chocolate with marshmallows *-*

the little marshmallows look so cute >////< and it really tasted great C:
He is so pretty, and I love his neat and unique style. C:



After that we went to Thalia, and there I found a christmas present, that I ABSOLUTELY WANT WANT WANT!! *^* The Lady Gaga Photobook ;////; I. NEED. IT!!

It's so preeetty ;///; *want want want*
I took some pictures from the book~
she's so incredibly beautiful ;O; *can't handle my feelings*
put your paws up, monsters!
She's so unique!! godlike.
sexy gurrrlll xDD <3
Gaga and the Monsters Pride C:
"The reason why I am so loyal to the gay community, is because they've been so loyal to me." - Gaga
So yeah, all I want for christmas is that book xD

The next day I went to my best friend Inu, cause she needed help for a project at school C:

hanging out like a BAWS! those are my legs btw, and the skinny girl is her xD

looking at 30STM pics on tumblr *^* <3
That's the poster she bought at the concert we were at together C:
that's a part out of 30secondstomars lyrics, and I really liked the idea how she managed that. she cut out every single letter and put them on the wall xD I love that song, and so does she.
so I'm going to the hairdresser on wednesday, that's the reason why I want to upload a few pictures with my old hairstyle xD IT'S NEVER GONNA BE THE SAME! °^° *jk*


Today a girl from my class made something very cute xD look at that:

it has my name on it *^*


And last but not least I lately found a picture of Kaosu and myself, and I really like it C:

i somehow miss my purple hair ;O;


well...so long~


[ みな 大崎 ]

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen