Samstag, 8. Dezember 2012

HYFR (I think the girls at work might affect me with their music)

so much for being optimistic they say love is in the air, 
so i hold my breath until my face turn purple
  keep a few bad bitches in my circle 
my nuts hang like ain't no curfew bitch if you wave, 
then i will surf you i flew jet, she flew commercial but we still met, 
later that night after my session, she came over i was aggressive, and she was sober i gave her pills she started confessing and started undressing and ask me to hold her  
and so i did, but that was last month and now she's texting me, asking for closure damn she say this shit gon' catch up to me i keep tissue paper we eat each other whenever we at the dinner table she say she hate that she love me and she wish i was average shit, 
sometimes i wish the same and i wish she wasn't married promises, i hope i never break 'em met a female dragon,
 had a fire conversation but interviews are like confessions get the fuck up out my bedroom confusing me with questions like:

do you love this shit?
  are you high right now?  
do you ever get nervous?
  are you single? 
 i heard you fucked your girl, is it true?  
you getting money? 
you think them niggas you with is wit' you?


(and i say) hell yeah hell yeah, hell yeah fuckin' right fuckin right, all right (and we say) hell yeah hell yeah, hell yeah fuckin' right damn right, all right






1 Kommentar: