Montag, 19. November 2012

shopping escalation with Queen Haru

Hey peepz! 

so as I'm working at a huge mall in my city, I met up with Queen Haru after work later this afternoon, and we went on a quick shopping spree...

...which ended in a 3 hour marathon and both of us spending way too much money. lol. :''D

My beloved friend Lilly is celebrating her 22nd birthday on saturday, and all of us are invited to a very fancy birthday party! And for this occasion I bought some clothes. And I wanted new things anyways haha.


check. em. out.

please ignore deadmau5 trying to be fancy.



I like those littles crosses all over. Queen Haru bought the same, but coloured the other way around. White blouse, black crosses. And I bought  a cute cross necklace for that outfit too.


I especially like that one a lot. It looks brilliant to the black mini skirt I own, and the heels I bought today.


Yes, I have a slight obsession for skulls. They're somehow sexy.


And now here they are...my beloved new babies. Please meet Sonny and Joel:



yes, I do give my shoes names. And they deserve the best ones. 


(shirts are from New Yorker, shoes from our beloved Hennes and Mauritz.)

dis be me, wearin dem new shoez, with dem new shirt. #uberepicquality





I'm really looking forward to that birthday party, it's going to be so much fun, and here's already some warm up music:






2 Kommentare: